1) How long will it take for my orders to reach me?
3 working days.
2) What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards via PayPal. You may also pay using your PayPal account.
For bank transfers, do contact us directly at email@example.com
3) Is there a shipping cost?
Yes, it is a flat $6 for Singapore delivery addresses.
4) Which shipping service do you use?
We use the following courier companies.
– TAQBIN: http://sg.ta-q-bin.com/
– ARAMEX: http://www.aramex.com/
5) Do you ship out of Singapore?
Yes we do. Shipping charges are calculated separately based on the weight of your package. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your orders.
6) I have received my parcel but the items are not correct.
We are so sorry for the mix up! Just drop us an email at email@example.com and we will sort it out as soon as possible.
7) It’s been 4 working days and I have not received my parcel.
We are so sorry for the delay! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order# and we will sort it out as soon as possible.
8) Can I self-collect?
For web orders, we do not have a self-collection option. However, you may purchase directly from our office at 1002 Jalan Bukit Merah #04-14 s159456 (cash payment only). If you have particular items in mind, do drop us an email at email@example.com and we will advise accordingly as we may sometimes be out of stock for certain items. Also, do call us at 6878 0488 before dropping by as we may sometimes be out for meetings and deliveries.
9) What are your opening hours?
Our office is open Mon-Fri 10am-5pm. However, do call us at 6878 0488 before dropping by.